The East West Marketing team is growing! Do you have a love for writing and a passion for Marketing? We're looking for a full-time Content Writer to join our team.
The Content Writer will primarily be responsible for developing and publishing a wide array of content including: blog posts, white papers, case studies, web content, product fact sheets, and content for social media.
A few of the Responsibilities Include:
- Passion for writing killer content (compelling, clear, and persuasive)
- Fantastic Story Mining Skills
- Research and write technical information that suits technical and non-technical audiences
- Assure all content is optimized for search engines, sharing and distribution across channels (proficiency in Google’s keyword planner and/or HubSpot keyword tool a plus)
- High Ideation to interview, research, and generate new ideas
- Love to learn new things and aren’t afraid to try and fail
- Write a minimum of three pieces of share worthy, publishable content every week
- Writing will be educational, entertaining, and a two minute read that is not “salesy”
- Focus will be B2B marketing with moderate level of technical information
Skills and Experience:
- A four-year degree is required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict content deadlines
- Proven ability to tell a story using words and create content that engages an audience
We want to take your passion for marketing and writing and teach you more about inbound marketing. In this position, our goal is to help you grown into an official Inbound Marketing Coordinator within two years!
East West is a fast-growing company with fantastic benefits. We're conveniently located close to Perimeter Mall and offer a 401K plan, three weeks paid vacation to start, the ability to work remotely once a week, and a business casual environment in a cool modern new office space.
Click here for the complete job description. If you're interested in applying, please follow the steps on the job description for your application to be considered. We look forward to talking with you!